Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cheers to 2 Years

I was kind of on the fence about doing a 2nd birthday party on New Year's Eve, but Rob doesn't get Saturdays off, so a New Year's Eve party we had. I decided to go with a traditional black and gold theme and lots of balloons, because Clark loves balloons, I mean who doesn't, but he's obsessed with them. There was lots of bubbly, the boozy kind and the kid friendly stuff, glittery cake, and massive sandwich trays because I definitely didn't feel the need to cook an entire meal.













It was a fun night with a small group of friends and family. Totally low key, and perfect for my wee man that gets overwhelmed easily. Everyone's favorite part of the evening was the New Years (6:53pm) countdown. We had a little issue with execution, but it was still loads of fun. You can get a little glimpse of it in the video below.



Cake Topper / Kiss Me Kate Studio
All other items crafted by me or purchased at Target

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing your heart and all of your little hearts!

    ReplyDelete