Sunday, June 14, 2015

10 Weeks


How Far Along - 10 weeks
Total Weight Gain - Still at 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes - I did wear a couple of my maternity tanks this week. They are extra long, and really good at covering the hair tie trick on my jeans. I have a feeling they'll be getting worn pretty frequently from here on out.
Sleep - Better than last week, but still not as soundly as I'd like. Today was the first day I didn't pass out immediately at nap time, so I think maybe the every day nap will soon become a thing of the past. I'm not giving up on naps quite yet though. I love a good nap.
Cravings - I had a totally random craving for tater tots today. We planned our dinner around it, and then I barely ate any. My intake is still mostly carbs, fruits, and veggies. And a nightly bowl of ice cream, or slice of pie as is the case tonight.
Symptoms - Lots of tummy issues still. I unfortunately experienced my first upchuck session of this pregnancy yesterday. I'm hoping it was a one time occurrence.
Purchases - I've been keeping shopping to a minimum. Nothing new this week.
Miss Anything - The ability to eat a meal and not sound like a frat boy belching up a storm. I'm so ladylike lately.
Looking Forward To - My first OB appointment is on Tuesday, and it starts with an ultrasound. Unless there's a cause for concern, I'm pretty sure this will be the last time we see the babies for another 8 weeks. :( After so many ultrasounds in the span of a few short weeks, that seems like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment