Monday, January 19, 2015

Valentine's Day Style

Robbie and I have never been big into celebrating Valentine's Day. In our younger days we were stuck at work making bank while giving other people their perfect dinner and evening out. Even after we moved past food service, we've never made it a point to celebrate. But now that we have munchkins, we'll be up to our oears in red, pink, hearts, and all things love for the first two weeks of February. Bring on the valentines making and cookie baking! 

I have been stalking a lot of my favorite small shops just waiting for their Valentine's Day goodies to drop. I also discovered a few new shops while scouring Instagram. Mostly things for the littles, but also a few things for mom, and even dad.


Of course when I saw shirts with 80s lyrics, I jumped all over them. Modern English for me, and Pat Benetar for the kids. Those shirts definitely speak my language. Brookie and I will be sporting matching heart halos along with our matching Love One Another tees. I considered getting ones for Robbie and Harrison too, but I decided I wouldn't subject them to that.  This skirt and these heart jeggings will pair perfectly with any of these shirts for B. I kind of wish I had more fun pant options for Harrison, but I know he'll look adorable in his gray skinnys.


I had pinned these adorable Love Bugs shirts before H and B were born. I kept forgetting to order them in time, but this year I made sure I didn't drop the ball. They wore them for the first time today, and they are so cute! I love them even more in person! We are looking forawd to some very fun mail days as our V-Day items arrive. And I love that most of them can be worn well past Valentine's Day. Do you have any go to small shops you love for fun graphic tees or seasonal clothes?



5 comments:

  1. The love bug shirts are adorable! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those outfits?! I love the "I'll Stop The World And Melt With You" sweatshirt. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to shop small so thank you for introducing me to some fun new shops!! And thanks for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shirts are perfect! Thank you for sharing them - so cute!

    Thanks for joining the link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I love the melt with you pullover!! Thanks for joining our linkup!

    ReplyDelete