Wednesday, January 7, 2015

365 Challenge - Week 1

One of my goals for 2015 is is to do a 365 photo challenge. For those that don't know, it's pretty much just taking a photo every day for a year, and documenting it. This will come as no surprise to anyone that follows along with us; I take a lot of pictures. There are lots of days I don't break out the camera at all though. I want to challenge myself to get out my camera every day and snap a picture of our life.

Part of the challenge to myself is to use my Nikon, not my iPhone. I am slowly learning how to operate my camera in manual. How to adjust for lighting, movement, etc. Thanks to Santa Rob, I have a new 50mm lens I love, and it makes me want to take pictures even more. I know the occasional phone pic will get mixed in, as is the case this week, but I aim to be at least 90% DSLR pics. Although, maybe I should just be aiming to not forget a day. I want this challenge to help me become a better photographer, make me really know my camera, and of course capture our life in photos. So, here it is. Week one of my 365 challenge.

1.1.15 - learning about monetary transactions

1.2.15 - bath time close up

1.3.2015 - we love wellies - iPhone pic

1.4.2015 - laundromat photo session

1.5.2015 - movie night, Tangled

1.6.2015 - snow day

1.7.2015 - gymnastics class, week 1



No comments:

Post a Comment