Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Family Photos - Fall 2014

We were late getting our family pictures taken this fall. Like December 7th late. I was a wee bit worried we wouldn't get the pics back in time for Christmas cards to get mailed, but our amazing photographer didn't let us down. I got the images back last week, and thanks to Tiny Prints 1 day shipping, I was able to get them out last Wednesday, so everyone should have received them on time. YAY!! 


We definitely got a good card worthy photo, and a few awesome single shots of the kids which are going to make perfect Grandparent presents. I hope you're ready for picture overload, because here it comes.


Awkward hand holding, check!

It was freezing outside, but the kids were troopers and we managed to grab a few outdoor shots the Firefighters Museum.







I am so happy with how the pictures turned out. I always feel like maybe there will be one or two good ones, and there are always a bunch of framers. I will definitely be getting a couple canvases printed from this photo shoot. If you live in The Fort and are in need of a good photographer, definitely check out Gillian Dyan Photography.

Happy Christmas Eve! I felt like I was so on top of things for this year, and then thanks to a mess up on my part, and a big mess up by a retailer, I have spent the last couple days placing last minute Amazon orders, speaking to customer service for longer than anyone ever should, and going to the mall multiple times during the week before Christmas, which is something I always try to avoid. Thankfully we have found a resolution to the problem, so Harrison won't have to wonder why his sister has a new pretty comforter for her bed, and he just has sheets.

I am so excited to go to mass with my family this evening and then spend the night with the in laws. I know the kids are going to enjoy every second of it, and I'll enjoy watching them. Merry Christmas Eve! I hope all of you have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment