Monday, May 26, 2014

Family Pictures - 2 Years Old

We finally had our family pictures taken last Sunday. I say finally because we had to reschedule twice. Once thanks to strep throat and acute tonsillitis, and once because of a swollen black eye. We rounded up the kids and met up with the fantastic Gill of Gillian Dyan Photography. The kids had no interest in pictures because they knew we were at the park. Once they saw the playground, they were over it. Gill still managed to get some amazing photos.















These two kill me! Even with all of their craziness, running circles, standing on chairs, jumping off suitcases, they are still the two cutest kids I know. I may be partial, but they are so sweet and adorable. I love that these pictures capture so much of who they are, and who we are as a family.

On a more serious note, Happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all of the men and women who have served our country, especially those who have given their lives while fighting for our freedom. Because of their dedication and sacrifice, I am able to enjoy this day, and every day with the ones I love. I am thankful beyond words.

2 comments: