Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

I hope you all are ready for a ridiculous amount of pictures, We had a fun, relaxing day. It was perfect. Church with my parents in the morning. An egg hunt at home after mass. Afternoon naps for the entire family. And finally dinner with family.















Somewhere between the egg hunt and nap time, too much chocolate was consumed. Harry had a massive meltdown, they both refused to eat anything for lunch, but we still managed to make it to nap time all in one piece. After naps we headed to my parents house for dinner, drinks and a few more Easter goodies. H and B love their new books. 

 
It was a great low key day which was perfect after the craziness of Saturday. I'll be sharing more about that tomorrow. I hope all of you had a great Easter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment