Monday, October 21, 2013

The Walking Dead Party


I was hoping to get this post up before the second episode aired, but thanks to a two day headache, my blogging aspirations were put on hold. Our premiere party turned out great. There are a few food things that I might avoid if doing it again. The rice crispie treats turned out pink instead of red. Also, the brain mold's details were lost in the cheese balls.  Most importantly, everyone had a good time and we enjoyed delicious TWD inspired food and drinks. Rob's pizza was definitely the highlight of the night, at least for me it was. The hubs makes homemade pizza like nobody's business.
All of or decor supplies were purchased from Oriental Trading Company or Target. The door sign and wooden crosses I made myself. You can see our full menu here.





The first two episodes of the season have been intense! I'm already looking forward to next week. I won't mention any specifics since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't been able to watch yet. Definitely hurry up and watch this season, NOW. 


1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    Walkingdeadcaryl

    ReplyDelete