Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Doctor's Visit

Usual doctor visits are not very exciting, however we had a really exciting one, at least for me, yesterday. We went to visit Dr. Bopp and the girls at Midwest Fertility.  I had some Follostim that expires in a couple months sitting in the back of my fridge. I know how expensive IVF meds are, especially without insurance, so hopefully someone will be able to use them.  Plus, I thought we should take in some DeBrand truffles for the girls.


I haven't been in for a visit since the day of our anatomy scan.  I've been hesitant to take the kids in since I know how emotional and sensitive the entire infertility journey can be. There are some days when kids, babies and pregnant women are the last thing you want to see, and I would hate to upset anyone in the waiting room.  

It was great to see everyone and for them to get to meet Harrison and Brooke.  Brook and Michella were both there, and it was so good to see them since they are who we spent most of our visits with.  I was so sad to leave their care when we graduated to an OB, and I can still see why.   They are amazing.  Of course they asked when we'd be coming back for another go round, but that's a story for another day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment