Thursday, August 15, 2013

Are You Ready For Some Football?

As much as I'm not ready to give up summer yet, I am excited for Football.  I start every Sunday morning from September through January with Rich, Mooch, Marshall, Kurt, Warren and Michael. We are huge Pittsburgh Steelers fans in this house, but I like to know what's going on with each team. We usually watch all three games that air on Sunday, plus MNF and TNF.  

Living in Indiana means we usually get the Colts game on our local channel.  We have no interest in having DirecTV, so we have to go to a sports bar to watch most of the games. Last year that worked out well.  The kids would watch part of the game and nap in their car seats the majority of the time.  I have no idea how we're going to swing making it to watch the games and not completely mess up naps, but we'll have to figure something out.  

After searching for months, I finally found a cute jersey onesie for the kids. The best part? They are personalized.  Look out for Boo Boo and Dirty Harry on a football field near you.  There's so much cute football gear out there for both mom and baby.  I love the Bears Bling Tee, unfortunately Victoria's Secret doesn't make a Steelers version of it.  Insert my sad face here. Luckily there's plenty of cute stuff out there I can wear to support my team.





Three more weeks of preseason, and then real football begins.  Here we go Steelers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment