Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Amazing Strength

I have some truly amazing women in my life. I am fortunate, I feel like I say this a lot, but I am, to be blessed with a close group of ladies that I cherish. We have been through many ups and downs together.  The past week has doled out a few downs.  I don't want to go into details, but a few of the women in my life are experiencing some of the hardest things they'll ever go through.

I am writing this post not to dwell on the bad, but to highlight the good.  The strength that these women have shown while dealing with their tragedies is inspiring.  Their ability to continue the day to day while dealing with the emotional heartache. To go on when all they want to do is cry. To be strong for their children. I am truly in awe of them.

I hope to raise my children to be strong like these women. While I don't ever want H and B to experience life's difficulties, I know they will. I hope when they do, they handle it with the same dignity, strength and courage that these lovely ladies do. I am lucky to have them in my life, and grateful that they are in my kids' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment