Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Behold the Power of Elmo

With the exception of during football season, our TV, for the most part, remains off until after the kids go to bed.  Occasionally if the kids are having a really rough day we will turn on the TV to provide a little distraction. They've seen a few things on Sprout or Disney Junior, but never more than a couple minutes. They are usually off doing something else before the colorful characters finish singing whatever fun song they're singing.

I remember my nephew falling in love with Elmo around this age. One afternoon when the kids were in an especially fussy mood, I looked up "Elmo's Song" on YouTube.  Boy am I glad I did.  That song is like baby kryptonite.  Tears and bad attitudes immediately disappear as soon as we hear Elmo's voice.



Thank you Elmo and your annoying ass voice for buying me three minutes of silence when I need it. I hope your friends on the CD I just downloaded are as useful as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment