Friday, November 4, 2011

9 Weeks

In case you haven't noticed, our pregnancy falls in line with the NFL schedule which is totally awesome and super convenient for all of our guy friends and relatives.  As much NFL Network as I watch these babies are going to come out and have their fantasy teams all planned for next year.

Halloween was this week and we went out to Columbia Street, a local bar downtown, on Saturday.We all had a great time, some of us more than others, and I didn't mind drinking ginger ale all night.  There were a lot of really great costumes and of course a lot of drunk crazies.



On Halloween I went to Mom and Dad's to share our big news.  They were both excited and I was glad to have it off my chest.  All the siblings know now as well as my closest girl friends and the in-laws.  



No comments:

Post a Comment