Friday, October 21, 2011

7 Weeks

So today we are 7 weeks 2 days pregnant and just a few days away from our first ultrasound.  Things are still going pretty smoothly.  I'm still tired and experiencing nausea all the time.  I finally broke down and called the doctor to get a prescription for Zofran.  Let me tell you what, that stuff is fantastic.  I tend to feel most sick at night and taking a Zofran around 4 makes dinner enjoyable.  Plus I can sleep without having an upset stomach all night.

We were planning to wait to tell everyone at Thanksgiving, but I don't think that's going to happen anymore.  I thinking waiting another month is too long.  We already have everyone asking us what's going on so I think once we know that it's a viable pregnancy we'll start telling more friends and family.  I've seen really cute skeleton pregnancy tees and I'm thinking about getting one for Halloween.  I think the dogs and I may go to my parents dressed up to hand out candy and I'll wear that shirt.  They have both singleton and twin ones so I will have to wait to order it till next week.  Tyson has a shark costume he'll be wearing and Layla is going to be a bat.  I'm so glad target has started carrying dog costumes in sizes large enough to fit a Boxer chest.  I will definitely post pictures if this is what we decide to do.

On a completely separate note, our new iPhones get here today.  I can't wait to try out the new 4S.  We both got 32 GB in black.  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment